Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, Yoga.

I skipped yoga last week because I didn't want to worsen the pain flare. But then I decided somewhere around Wednesday, that I should have gone because the stretching and the movement might actually break the cycle instead of making it worse.

Well I went last night. The class was easier than it has been, but I'm still pretty sore. My teacher does a great job of reminding us to find our own pose, and not to worry about how bendy or intense our neighbors are. I'm pretty sure that the Relaxin (my favorite hormone name, ever) never left my body because I can bend like a noodle. It's the power poses that get me. Here's hoping I can turn the corner soon, and start feeling great again.

1 comments:

Bliss & Gary said...

So glad to hear about your yoga experience. One of the reasons I love yoga is because you really can make it your own and you don't have to keep up with anyone. Keep the blog posts coming, I love reading about what you are up to!!
Love ya!